Herewith I have mentioned the steps to install ADB:
1) Download the adb-sdk-linux from android page.
(SDK is fine rather than bundle)
2) Extract it and change to that directory
3) Inside “tools” directory start the android interface using
7. In the center pane deselect everything… Now only select the following….
Android SDK Tools
Android SDK Platform-tools
Extras -> Android Support Library
8. Once selections have been made click on install packages and wait till finished.
9. Upon completion of step 8 in terminal run this command….
sudo gedit ~/.bashrc
When the file opens, go to the very bottom and copy/paste the following 3 lines (make sure they’re each on separate lines)….
# Android tools
10. Now reboot your computer.